October 05, 2012


"Can I have a falafel with hot sauce, a side order of baba ghanoush, and a seltzer, please?"

Yep, you guessed it, today's movie is Party Girl!

This movie has it all - kooky 90s club fashions, Parker Posey (as the titular "party girl" turned librarian), and an adorable falafel-making boyfriend! What more could you ask for? And of course there are all sorts of shenanigans Posey's character can get up to as a combo club kid/librarian - my favorite is when she arranges her DJ roommate's records according to the Dewey Decimal System.

I just-so-happened to have a Trader Joe's falafel wrap in the fridge, along with some lime seltzer, but no baba ghanoush, so I left that out. Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion I'm not a falafel person. I want to like it, I should based on what's in it, but I don't! Maybe I need the baba ghanoush to seal the deal.

I guess I should try everything, because otherwise, how am I supposed to meet the cute falafel vendor of my dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment